2021 VHS Annual Meeting Information
183rd VHS Annual Meeting
September 23, 2021
Virtual via Zoom
The Board of Trustees of the Vermont Historical Society welcomes you to our virtual annual meeting! This meeting will be held via Zoom on Thursday, September 23rd at noon. We are very excited for our speaker, Jesse Bowman Bruchac who will be speaking on the catamount and aspects of land change from an Abenaki perspective through story and song. Our written annual report will provide you with the information presented during the meeting each fall.
- President’s Report
- Election of Trustees
- Treasurer’s Report
- Executive Director’s Report
- Hathaway Award Presentation
- Recent Accessions to VHS Collections
- Keynote Address-Jesse Bowman Bruchac
For more information about our keynote speaker, Jesse Bowman Bruchac, please visit his website: http://jbruchac.com/.
Members will be asked to approve the following slate of Trustee candidates:
For a 3-year term as a Vermont Historical Society Trustee:
- Jan Albers, ‘24, (First)
- Melody Brook, ‘24 (First)
- Mollie Burke, ‘24 (First)
- Peter Gilbert, ‘24 (First)
- Peter Griffin, ‘24 (First)
- Carl Lisman, ‘24. (Second)
- Roger Stone, '24 (Third)
Short Bios for the candidates are available here.